About UsWell known name in Agricultural Machinery Laboratory is providing its technical support, manufacturer, Exporter, supplier
Multani Pharmaceutical Limited company located in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, is one of the most trusted names in North India while Laboratory is providing its technical support PAN India to several National & International customers in their R&D and Quality Control needs.
- A dynamic & experienced team of Ph.D., Post Gradates, and graduates in different Sciences streams.
- The laboratory is designed above 6500 SF Area according to the current requirements of Environment, Health, and Safety. Further expansion to create Residues (Contaminates) testing facility is in progress.
- Chemical, Instrumental, and Micro-biological Laboratories are well separated to avoid cross contaminations.
- Equipped with the most Advanced Techniques/Instruments according to current regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Well-defined system in place to handle conflict of interest.
- Analytical Research in Herbal (Ayurvedic, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathic & Veterinary) Drugs for active ingredients and contaminates.
- Testing of Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Food products & Water according to recommended guidelines.
- Stability Studies (Incubation & Testing).
- Analytical Method Development and Validations.
- Contract Research in Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
- Training and Development for Researchers, Students, and Industrial employees.
- Highly Sensitive and Confirmatory techniques.
- Results reproducibility within acceptance criteria.
- Best techniques for trace elements.
- Analysis and standardization for Bhasma & Herbo-mineral preparations.
- Estimation of Residual Inorganic Elements in Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (API).
Estimation of Inorganic Elements (Zn, Cr, Fe, Ca, etc.) in Food Products / Nutraceuticals.
- DIGITAL PAYMENT
- Service Provider
Order NowBooking Amount: Rs.0.00
Frequently Asked Questions
- FOOD TESTING
Khasra No. 37 Village: Makkanpur Mehmood Alam Bhagwanpur-Chhhutmalpur Road on Right-hand side, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
1-DIGITAL PAYMENT, 2-Cheque, 3-DD, 4-IMPS/RTGS/NEFT
Monday - 9:00 am to 6:00 Pm
Tuesday - 9:00 am to 6:00 Pm
Wednesday - 9:00 am to 6:00 Pm
Thursday - 9:00 am to 6:00 Pm
Friday - 9:00 am to 6:00 Pm
Saturday - 9:00 am to 6:00 Pm